Since it was founded, Cuisine Unlimited has been an integral part of so many community events and passionate supporters of numerous local nonprofit organizations. We are committed to having a positive impact on our community by providing assistance to organizations that work for the health and well-being of children, promote diversity and community goodwill, and support arts and educational pursuits.
The following Donation Request Policy has been developed to create consistency and fairness to organizations that ask us for support. Since we receive a large volume of requests, please be aware that we attempt to fulfill as many as possible, but cannot guarantee that every request can be met.
We consider sponsorship of events for which we are the selected caterer, and that meet our criteria. In these cases, we will charge our regular pricing for our catering and event services, and participate as a sponsor with a donation. In return, we also require that we receive the sponsorship benefits established by the organization for the event.
Respectfully, we do not sponsor:
- Individuals seeking aid or requests for personal assistance
- Conferences or seminars (unless for non-profit purposes)
- Corporate fundraisers
- Travel for individuals or groups
- Beauty or achievement pageant contestants
- Scholarship programs (unless for non-profit purposes)
- Organizations whose principal impact is outside the United States
- Pledges for walks or telethons
If you would like Cuisine Unlimited to cater your charitable event with sponsorship support and you meet our criteria, please complete the Donation Request Form below.